Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-210 Front end loader bracket

BrownA

I just finished having my front bracket welded up for the front end loader mount. I am doing this with just pictures and no actual measurements other than puting it on and off the tractor. The mount I made is the one that replaces the angle iron that runs under the engine and large steel plate. I took some photo's but have not finished the role of film yet. I hope to post some pictures of it later this week. So far it looks pretty good to me. I have tried to keep things similar to the original design. Al

the piece you are refering to doesn't replace the steel plate. you do stil have to use it. but you are correct with it replaces the other angle iron pivot point. rob

Rob, I guess my grammar was not correct when I talked about the front bracket I made. I made the 1 piece that replaces the short angle iron piece with the 3/4" hole in it. I did not replace the large steel plate. The piece I made is wider than the original angle iron piece. Mine goes out to the edge of the tractor frame and then has a piece that goes up. From there I have a piece that goes out angled toward the back of the tractor. As soon as I develop my pictures I will post them. I think you will like what I made. It's not a duplicate of the original but is similar. It's construction is like that right hand lift lever I made, similar but not a duplicate.