Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

throttle linkage

dav

got the Big Ten running today for the first time. a friend found it, literally, at the dump. he farted around with it but didn't get it going. took me a year to catch him at the 'right time' to get it for free( it was in the way when he was plowing the drive). sat in my drive for another year and six months in the greenhouse. found a parts motor at Brooklyn last fall and have done a little here, a little there. just about every nut and bolt not on the frame itself is gone. not doing a restoration, just want it functioning. hydraulics are redone. bgb is sloppy. cover is off voltage regulator and one coil in it looks scorched-anyone got the delco numbers for the 3 prong regulator?(long starter/gen) dont know where the throttle cable hooks to the carb-the choke was obvious. might be missing some parts. would appreciate a pic of the proper connection. soon as the taxman breaks loose, i'll be in the market for implements

Check this link. It is for a 13 horse, but the cable routing is the same as what you are looking for. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12618&SearchTerms=throttle,linkage Pat