Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

18hp ohc kohler cam

jpknautz

hey guys did you know that the 18hp ohc kohler cam will fit in the 14 hp and 16 hp kohlers and it will increase the torque and power of the engine

Yes, the most tractor pullers have the 18hp (K361) cam in the 16hp (K341) engine. (Of course they are stock;)). What is the 18hp flat head motor? Single cylinder? There is the M18 (Magnum) flat head twin, but the K361 cam won't work in it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I respectfully submit, I believe you are referring to the K361 OHV engine cam. [single cylinder. The OHC TH engine is a v twin with a camshaft in each cylinder head, belt driven. The OHC engines cam won't work. Suspect that you meant to hit the V instead of the C, they are side by side. My 2 cents worth and its free value accordingly. Good luck, Al Eden