Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Get ready you guys out east...

SmilinSam

Here in Mercer and Rock Island counties we are expecting as much as 11" of snow tonight....all on its way east....

Just checked the forcast for South Central PA, we are only going to get rain to wash away the remains of the Presidents day snow storm, maybe. A good thing because I am in North Carolina on business all week and it is tough to plow and blow in PA if I am here. GregB

The National weather service just canceled the winter storm watch for NW Ohio. I'll believe it when I don't see it..:D Feeling any better Sam?

Just a little tired. Doc said I could go work some tomorrow but not to go whole days for a few days yet. Maybe this storm is going to dump it all here this time??

They say we are due for 10 inches of the stuff by morning.Here in Barry Co. looks like the center of the storm.Guess it is time for us here,all winter they have been just missing us.

Got IT! 8-10" Been out all evening at work and took a little time to come home and do my own drive, then back to work again. Got home about 11:00p and got to go back to work for more snow at 4am. Thank You God, give me MORE. It's play time in Madison.

So, where's that global warming when you need it? Here on Long Island this is Nissequogue harbor on 3-4-03, salt water harbor off of Long Island Sound. Tides push the ice up on shore each day. [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/p69af359a3127ca7f139e3fb559869d24/fc8d49ea.jpg[/img]

Kind of an anti climax here.....only got about 4" all said and done. They got 6-8" north and east of here. Seems to me its done nothing but get colder since they came out with the Global warming theory....