Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Get ready Kent

roma3112

looks llike some parts of mass and the northeast may get a bit of snow today starting at like noonish [:0] good thing i didnt start the spout project yet :D

Yes, I'm hearing 1" - 3" or 3" - 6" coming today, depending on who you listen to... I still have at least 18" in the sunny spots and closer to 3' in the shady north-facing areas... I just want 60 degrees and sunny!!!!!!

Here in Western Pennsylvania we got 4" of wet snow on top of a nasty coat of freezing rain, & it's still snowing. One more day of plowing.(!);) Tacey

Tracey, It's bunches of fun. These tractors do a good job in the dirt as well. And about the first of April, weather permitting, My 2012 will be in the garden having all sorts of fun.

And I thought I could take the snowblower off the tractor...... silly me. Good thing I haven't done it yet......

Back here in the snow belt (Wisconsin) we finally got 8-10 inches of powdery fluff. My 30 year old Jacosen Sno-Burst had a field day with it. Wednesday, partly sunny and snow began to run, today sunny and 24, it's still running. Tomorrow it will be warmer yet and no more snow to look at.

We got about 8 inches here. I never thought I would say it but I am burnt out on snow. I want to take my new camper out and do some fishing also. 15 days till spring...

Kent, I enjoy working my tractor in the snow, but the last storm you got, missed Maine. So feel free to send the snow up north. Ricks

We finally got about six inches of snow here in southeastern Wisconsin, more than we have had than at any one time all winter. But anytime it is snowing I have to be at work plowing and sanding the roads. But usually by the time I get home my wife has the driveway clear.