Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What Fits question

Brent_Baumer

Hi all. Someone bought the blade I had on ebay for the B series garden tractors with "Buy-it-Now". This blade fits B-10, B110, B210 etc. The buyer said he bought it for his B-208, a smaller frame tractor. I looked throught the "what fits" section but have no idea of the man. # of this blade and the kit #'s listed mean nothing to me. I have never owned a small frame tractor (sold a few broadmoor parts once but that is it) either. Question - will the 42" snow blade hitches and lift rods interchange between the large frame and small frame B series? If not, I'm letting the guy out of the deal due to our ignorance and my failure to be clear and exact in the ebay add. Thanks, Brent

As far as I can tell, both the hitch and the lift rod are different. He'd need a hitch and rod specifically for the smaller frame. The blade, itself, is interchangeable....

Brent, Check out the blade and hitch here: http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_400_3778_00_XX_A.pdf

Brent, I think I happen to have 1 or 2 of those adapters. If someone can figure out how to check the archives let me know, I have pics of them posted online somehwere..... -BradW

Brad, if you posted them, you can find them by going to My Area >> My Start Page. There will be a link on the left side of the screen to Manage Pictures Attached to Topics or something like that, in addition to one for Manage Gallery Pictures....

Brent, That hitch should be like this for the smaller frame tractor. The blade will interchange. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/KSever/717hitch.jpg[/img]

You can see if your buyer can get ahold of club member gene_dambman (I think thats how he spells it here) He has several of those hitches New old Stock to sell.

Hello. First time on here, so bear with me. I'm the guy that bought the blade from Brent. Does anyone have the correct hitch to fit a B-208 that would want to trade for the hitch Brent has? Or how much would someone sell me one for? I appreciate your help! Scott