Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Refenence

kdhehr

Is there any other sites that tell in details about older simplicity products such as Power Max and all attachments it can use. Thanks:D

Just for the record………. Kenny asked if there are, “any other sites that tell in details about older simplicity products such as Power Max and all attachments it can use.” Many people find http://www.simpletractors.com/club2 by using search engines. Some of those people don’t know http://www.simpletractors.com is a different website with more information about Simplicity Tractors that can be found anywhere else on the Internet. I was honestly trying to help Kenny, answer his question, and point him in the right direction. No one else even bothered to respond to Kenny. I interpreted Doug’s post as a joke (perhaps it wasn’t). I responded to Doug jokingly. Doug responded to my post (jokingly?). Now BigSix makes a post, doesn’t try to help Kenny, but instead attempts to (??????). If my defensiveness is unwarranted, forget about it. If not, let’s try to keep the trolling and baiting out of the Talking Tractors forum. Talking Tractors should be where serious questions are asked with the expectation of receiving serious and helpful answers. I don’t mind being baited, but engage me in the Coffee Shop. I’m not hard to find, I’m not thin skinned, and can usually hold my own when it comes to baiting.

Dutch Your answer to Kenny was accurate and to the point. I took Doug's Question as in fun, your answer in fun. A light hearted polite exchange as was Doug's polite acknowledgement of the answer. What is wrong with telling someone where to find the information? Instead of repeating lengthy answers over and over. We are here to help people find the info. not do all the work.

Thanks for the info guys, im pretty thick skined being a federal cop and all also kinda busy with what is going on the the world. Again thanks!! ...