Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Members in Illinois

gearhead

Hey guys im a new member and this is my first post. I live about an hour south of downtown Chicago. I own a recently restored Simplicity 101 Landlord 66'. It came with a plow, but for some reason the lady i bought it from didnt have the deck. And i was wondering if any of you guys in Illinois have an extra deck laying around. It will be better if it needs to be fixed, because that will mean i could get it cheaper.8D Thanks Emanuel

Welcome to the club Emanuel. Check the Ebay forum and the classified section of the club. Also, put an ad in the classified here. I'm sure a deck will come your way. Steve

I've got one from an AC B210 if it will fit.Located in South Bend,Indiana,about an hour east of Chi-Town.Or check with Smilin' Sam,he's in your neighborhood.^

tractorfreak3
i live in nw indiana about 30 min from chicago. i have a couple used decks for that tractor. tim 2muchfun836@ameritech.net

Hello, I am 1 hour south of Chicago too. I live in Yorkville over by Plainfiel/Oswego area if you know where that is... -Welcome! -BradW

Hi guys thanks for all the welcomes. This forum is the best for us guys that love to fix up anything that could be fixed. I have a question about the simplicity 101 landlord. The center pto has a vertical pto pulley and the decks ive seen on the internet have a horizontal pulley, how does that work?