Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC to Simplicity Part Numbers

BLT

I have reversed the part number arrangement seen here, http://www.simpletractors.com/parts/parts_x-ref.htm to show what AC part number is comparable with Simplicity part numbers. This refelects only the part numbers up to and including 1982 as is stated on that web page. I will gladly E-mail a copy to you if you would like it. I have spot checked its accuracy and all appears to be in order, you can also by check the web site by going vice-versa. You will need Microsoft Excel 2.1 or later to view it. I have sent Kent 26 or so pages that at some point in time he may or may not want to post. In the mean time here is a helpful little tool if you would like it. It contains over 8500 P/N's. I claim no resonibility to the original numbers, I just did a lot of cut and pasting and spot checking. It reads top to bottom, left to right. Ask for "ACtoSimpPart6", it is only a 365K file and should download on any system fairly quick. It would also be wise to get a description of the part from the dealer to make sure your're both in sync., not that you are looking for a bearing and he says it comes up as a tire.