Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Close Up Pics needed

Brent_Baumer

Brent_Baumer
Would anyone out there with an HB112 or a 3112H with hydro lift be kind enough to snap a few pics of the left side of the tractor showing how the mower lift, the PTO engagement lever and the PTO goes together. I have the manuals and exploded parts diagrams already, just not clear on a couple of things. Looked through the galleries and found a few of these tractors but they are either the wrong side or not close up enough for me to see. Please post them here or email me. bbaumerPE@cs.com. Thanks, Brent

I do not currently have my good camera here. And I don't have a picture of this. I have a 3112h with the hydro lift. The camera will be back next week. If you don't get help I will send post here. OOPS :I I found one is this what you want?

If this is not close enough let me know.

Brent_Baumer
That's what I need only a little closer and an underneath view would be great if not too much trouble. I am going to be installing the complete PTO setup on an HB-112 in a day or two (once the parts arrive from SmilinSam) and don't have much experience with these foot-draggers. Intend to trade it off for a RBT as soon as I get it together. Thanks Scott and anyone else who might be willing to help. BTW, I think the HB212 and 3212H are the same but not 100% sure. Brent