Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Weekend finds... akaThere's Gold in Them Hills

lsenus

I saw the add in the for sale section last week for the new tiller for the 4,5,6000 series and decided to check it out. I contacted Dusty (dustyr) to let him know I was interested and arrange for the pick up. Well, after we talked, he did a little looking around and found some more parts for my 6116 in his warehouse. Little things like a NOS snow cab and NOS electric lift. All the items were still new in the boxes, unopened since the early 80's! I mean this stuff hadn't seen daylight in 20 years! All the manuals, parts bags, brackets, bolts, everything was there NEW. [img]attach/lsenus/snow cab1.jpg[/img] [img]attach/lsenus/snow cab2.jpg[/img] [img]attach/lsenus/elec lift.jpg[/img] [img]attach/lsenus/tiller.jpg[/img] Once I got there on Sat. Dusty and I spent about 2 1/2 hours just talking tractors, cars, trucks, life, etc. Even better than getting a great deal on the attachments, I also got a new friend. That's what makes this site so wonderful.

I also got a new right side axle for the HD cast iron 3 spd. trans. I posted about the trans rebuild back in the fall. Dusty also said he'd keep his eye out for the turbo vac for the 48" deck for me. He's got a pretty decent stock at his dealership too.

Hi All, New to this Fourm. Found it by accident,looking for parts to my AC/716H Hydro. lsenus, could you post a link to Dusty's site?

Dusty doesn't have a site as yet. He and I are talking about developing one for him though. Contact him via email for now.