Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Umbrella

mwells

Was wondering how many people have a umbrella like this one www.simpletractors.com/attachments/umbrella.htm I'm tring to find on but no luck.:(

Not sure who makes them, but they are a standard tractor umbrella that is still available at farm supply stores. The ony thing I can see different is the yellow material with the fringe. I would take a photo to TSC or a store on that order and see if they carry that brand. Shouldn't be too hard to find a shop or someone that could sew a top together or just add the fringe. Pat Added - Not the clearest photo, but here's one from TSC. Retails for $79.99 [img]http://images.saleshound.com/smartcircular/listingimages/Retailers/tractorsupply/02_90011_020605.jpg[/img]

Pat, Thanks for the information, but I'm the original type of guy who likes to restore them for show. Thanks for your help.