Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Locating some GREEN

Terry9

I realize this is the wrong color for this place, but I have a friend who has a 73' JD 110 and wants to get a snowblower for it. Any input on where to start looking is appreciated. Terry

also rt 146 supply, in millbury ma. is a jd dealer and the last time i stopped in there looking for orange and yellow he had quite a pile of jd attachments. rob

I have a older JD snow blower attach for sale. I don't know what years it fits. I was told it was for the older machines. I am just north of Boston and if you want I can get you the model and serial numbers off it. Let me know, Al

Where is he from? There's a salesman at the Plymouth(IN) Farm Center that knows someone with a stash of old JD attachments.He located a blower for a 1978 JD 208 that I had last year.