Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

big ten

laney

Hi there I have a big ten and I need some information on it. I need help in re-hooking up the altnator/generator wiring and also help with the battery wiring. thanks scott web sites to go and get diagrams from or pictures

Go to "simple trACtors", then "service" and read Al Eden's articles on tractor electrics. This explains nearly everything.

Maynard, You need to become the club librarian. You seem to have access to every diagram and picture that Simplicity and AC ever made. How do you keep track of all of this information? You are able to find it so quickly. Excellent help for those of us fumbling in the dark, when you light the way with these illustrations. I know everyone appreciates your assistance.

Is there a possibility that the club site could have an index like your start up page. It would be much easier to find info and alot more efficient.

I've asked Simplicity for permission to directly link to their specific manuals for downloading, but I haven't received a reply yet...

Which satellite system do you use? I'm thinking about switching from dial up to satellite. I just too cheap though.

kent mabee a few of us loyal simplicity customers could call and request the same thing of simplicity in regards to linking with their manuals. What do you think? we could lobby them like congress :D and if they turn us down we could always link to maynards pc LOL;)