Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

dieselman

SmilinSam

dieselman
I just got dun looking at your albim. I thought it was great. I have a few questions for ya though. First Is the looder you have a home made looder. also were is your resavor for the pump for you looder. You did a great job i think on cutting the grill out for the pump. and chainging the frount axle. also i notised your Honda engen picturs. I just got dun reading about kits in Farm Show for putting Honda engens in mowers and was wondering if that was one of them kits. Also what did you put the engen in. I loved the pics of your kiddy track. Ive been trying to buy one for a few years but they have always been to hi priced but the next one i see i might have to buy. All to gether I liked the pics.

SmilinSam
The loader is a Kwik-Way Loader similar to the ones they sell new for the Simplicity Legacy tractors. This is a older one though. I have plans to replace the loader controls with a single joystick control lever when I get around to it. Makes it easier to work. The resevoir for the hydraulic oil is in the left upright support that the controls are sitting on top of. The Honda was bought as a repower Kit for my 720 Allis. I have a post on the installation on this forum . I have not finished it yet. Waiting on parts at the moment. The little MAgna Track crawler was bought for $500. The engine has a bad compression release mechanism, but I have a 16HP Kohler sitting here to go in it. Won't get to that project for a while though..... Thanks for the complimemts! Sam