Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another Freebie

Chris727

[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/Chris727/Snapper.JPG[/img] Picked up this Snapper LT12 last weekend for free. It looks great and runs and drives good, it even cuts grass well. The guy knew I was into lawn mowers so he gave me a call saying he had a deal I couldn't refuse. The only problem is that the valve seat had come out and he had to tap it back in. Its a twin 12 Briggs horizontal, the first one like that that I've seen. I don't know just how good the valve was repaired so it'll be taken apart and checked repaired if neccessary before I mow with it much. I even got the manual, warranty papers, and the little lawn mower safety booklets that came with the tractor. I know its not orange but I hope to find a B-10 next. I'm just getting too behind, still got a MF12, Wheelhorse A-800, Deere 110, MTD, and Murray that don't run, all freebies. Its going to be a busy spring for me. Oh by the way I only had to drive about a 100 miles round trip for this one. -Chirs

Something appears to be wrong with the picture, tried to edit it and reattach but that didn't work, I was able to click on the picture and download it to view. Sorry guys. -Chris

Chris & everyone having picture posting problems, Go to My Area > My Start Page and you'll see a link on the left for List Photos Attached in Forums. It will list all the pictures you've attached. That will allow you to get the URL for the picture and edit the post to put it in like a link to any other picture with (img) (/img) tags around it ...

That Case looks like a great freebie. I really like the big ag tires. Its too bad that those aren't still made, although ingersol still makes a 1970's- 1980's style Case garden tractor under the ingersol name. But does anyone know were the fist cases like the one above built by ingersol or only the latter 444s etc. Maybe I'll find a Case for free. I know where there's one sitting but I need to finish the Landlord, MF12, Deere, etc. before I get anymore. THESE TRACTORS ARE ADDICTING!!!! -Chris

Chris you have smoothest mower I have everer rode on . Great find . don,t try to to plow snow with it or any heavy work . the rear end can,t take it . I wish I didn,t tear mine up .latter pops.