Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
UCD

Spark Plugs

UCD
Allan Where above the seat is that what you sit on? Dutch Where is the carb? Mike It has a gas tank? Where is it? Dan Which drawer? What is a NAPA Scott Diesel! Whats that? MDB MMMMMMMMMMH

LBS
There should be two little round red things on the dash, they are the spark plugs. They should light up all the time when the engine is running. If they do not they need to be replaced. I think the part number is BULL-33409EWF-0987-SH*T. To replace them, remove the big shiny thing under the hood, place it upside down on driveway, remove the 14 13mm bolts that hold the baking dish to the bottom of it. look inside, if it has dirty mollassesy looking stuff inside then replace bakeing dish emediatly and send it to TOXIC WAST DISPOSAL CENTER, attn Lawrence shafer, 603 mill creek lane, pleasantville TN 37147. If it is cleen, then proceed. Remove left rear wheel. remove stearing wheel, remove dash board (Attached with four (4) phillips screws) buy part no erk213-#@@$&*()%^**less remover. remove wires attached to spark plugs, remove spark plugs. reassambly is the reverse of disassemby.

UCD
Lawrence Those must be it. One only lights when the key is on and the other will only light if I push that button. But they don't lite up when the engine is running. How do you get the left wheel off? what manual is that in? Can I get one and where?

LBS
Maynard, I can sell you a manuel for $69.95 plus S&H. I also have the spark plugs($12.95) and the removel tool($86.48). And don't forget, IF THAT BIG SHINY THING HAS ANY TRACE OF A DARK RUNNY CHEMICAL SUBSTANCE in it then GET RID OF IT EMEDIATLY. It is very poisonous, and could possibly burn and produce toxic smoke. I believe the Toxic Wast Disposal Center is the only place that could handle something like that. And they will even pay shipping. TOXIC WAST DISPOSAL CENTER attn Lawrence shafer, 603 mill creek lane pleasantville TN 37147

UCD
That thick runny stuff is pretty clean. but I don't think you would want it. When its running it shakes and rattles and makes some other funny noises and belches black smoke if you work it hard.