Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wow! John Deere buys Simplicity Mfg.

Kent

Kent, Just picked myself up off of the floor, you really know how to get our attention,[:0] That really was a good one;):D:D:D

Thats not nice at all .How about Agco buying out some of Deere,just enought that the federial trade commission gets involved and enough to give Agco some of the market that is rightfulily theirs.Dreaming but sounds great in my book.Would like to see Agco Buy Simplicity and that way there would still be Agco lawn equipment but thats the way it goes.Maybe Simplicity will make for Agco in a couple of yrs.

And I thought I was going to be on the cutting edge (so to speak) already having a green painted (not by me) simplicty!B)[:0] BTW Kent Look out your window..... see that white stuff that's what I call april fools!:(

"Cough" Cough" That would have been worse than when Toro bought Wheel Horse out..........

I did not like that at all but it is possible after all I heard that John Deere is looking to bulid a good tractor.I think the only way is for them to have Simplicity bulid the tractors for them.

Damn I did not read this until today. I could not click on it fast enough. I wore out my finger for a joke! As "Hook" would say, Bad form Kent. LOL Still shaking Fred Wood