Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

newly aquired B-210 needs some Help!!!

I have just gotten a B-210 that has been hap hazardly restored it obviously belong to a tinkerer I would apreciate any wiring or anthing diagrams anyone would be willing to send me . As well as a good source for any manuals that may be available . After seeing Les's restored B-210 I can't wait to get startted . Thank you in advance for sharing the knowledge it is greatly appriciated. thank you again, Mike Clark

Welcome! I also have a B-210. Check out the Parts & Manuals section to find out how to get the Service Manual from Simplicity -- it's invaluable. The wiring diagram is posted in the Service section. If you have specific questions, ask away. This is a VERY helpful group. Kent