Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis manuals on Simplicity site?

Chris727

Does anyone know how to look for a manual for a B-110 3 speed on the Simplicity site, I don't know how to find the manufacturer number on an Allis. Thanks. -Chris

This site has all the Manuals you could ever want. Including Allis Chalmers. This will require some time and effort on your part Use Part# 100,200,300, ETC. to 900.Then you will have to scroll thought the list to find the one you want. They all have discriptions. All of the repair manuals are here. Part# 100 OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 200 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS,OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 300 DEALER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS Part# 400 PARTS MANUALS Part# 500 REPAIR MANUALS Part# 600 Safety Section,INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Part# 700 Neutral Adjustment Guide,Electrical Information Manual, Product Service Bulletin Book Part# 800 Misc. Part# 900 Service Bulletin Book,Limited Warranty Simplicity Technical Publications Document Search Engine. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php

quote:
Originally posted by UCD
This site has all the Manuals you could ever want. Including Allis Chalmers. This will require some time and effort on your part Use Part# 100,200,300, ETC. to 900.Then you will have to scroll thought the list to find the one you want. They all have discriptions. All of the repair manuals are here. Part# 100 OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 200 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS,OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 300 DEALER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS Part# 400 PARTS MANUALS Part# 500 REPAIR MANUALS Part# 600 Safety Section,INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Part# 700 Neutral Adjustment Guide,Electrical Information Manual, Product Service Bulletin Book Part# 800 Misc. Part# 900 Service Bulletin Book,Limited Warranty Simplicity Technical Publications Document Search Engine. [b][size=4]http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php[/size
Chris it's there, under # 500 almost at the bottom of list. Also it's a hefty download. 12 Meg I found this: http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_500_3478_00_LT_A.pdf

Well I'm glad to see this I wanted to order some Allis manuals and they told me that I would have to just buy the simplicity manual for the same tractor... Like for My 710 they told me to order the 7010 manual...

Bob, It is a pretty hefty download, but it is allowing itself to be downloaded in sections. The first up is 5 pages, and then you can pick from 7 different sections to download one at a time. Steve