Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Bunky

Grader Blade Order??????

Bunky
Does anyone know if Dutch has ordered the Grader blades yet??? I want to order 1 but I can't seem to get a hold of him to see If I can still order one.. I have Private messaged and Emailed with no response.. I just don't want to send the money and it be too late...

Bunky
Ya I noticed he hadn't posted in a while I got a shipping quote, and he said he would be ordering them soon but I haven't heard anything else... Yes I too hope everything is ok...

Dutch
Hi Guys, Happy to see it was noticed I was away for a few days. Everything is fine. I just had some out-of-town business I had to take care of last week. I have quite a few blades sold locally, and due to the factory’s schedule, I had to submit the grader blade order sooner than I expected. I know I missed sending shipping info to some of you. I will catch up on my email in the next few days. Sorry if you were missed this time. I will probably be placing another blade order in May.

mowerman1193
Glad to see everything is ok Dutch...Also glad to see you plan to do another order later as I really want to get one from you but it seems you always take the orders when I am broke LOL.

Dutch
quote:
Originally posted by UCD
Send him the money now I am suer dutch would like to draw the interest on it. lol
Maynard, Maynard, Maynard............ That would be great. Every little bit helps. Added to the interest of my money market, I might just be able to buy that "small coffee" you keep mentioning. :D