Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2010 Resto... Ooops! Not Yet!

Tom_Byrne

Now that I have the new drive pulley on the 2010 (thanx again Kent!) and all the mechanics checked out, I was going to start taking it apart to repaint today. But, as they say, "The best laid plans of mice and men...". As I write this, My wife is happily tooling around the yard with it, cleaning out her flower beds with the cart[:0]. She was never much into my tractors but she sure loves that 2010! Hopefully I can steal it away from her from time to time!;):D:D:D

Sounds like a good problem to have, Tom. Since she's "claimed" that tractor, that just means you get to get another one for yourself! See how that works... :) Glad the pulley is working for you... I still have at least one more spare.

Wish I could get another one- it took me two years to find this one!:D She used it all day- when she was finally done (around 7:00 P.M.) I put it in the garage, put it on blocks and took the steering wheeel off.;) She didn't look too happy with me, but she knows it needs to be prettied up.