Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My new AC 310, Is it supposed to????

strassmaier

I bought an AC 310 last weekend. It needed a starter, which I was able to locate, and last night it ran again for the first time. I pulled the mower deck off to free up (one of the blades is stuck), and am ready to try it out. It has the electric lift in the back with a scraper blade, which I think I can really use! I was wondering, with no manual, etc. How you turn on and off the PTO? There are belts and pulleys wheeling all over under the seat, do they stay on all the time? Where is there a good source for a wiring diagram, a headlight, etc. Would like to get everything working again, and also find a tiller for next year? Thanks, and glad to have joined the group today! Paul Strassmaier Portland, Oregon

Paul Welcome to the club. This site has all the Manuals you could ever want. Use 300, 400, and 500, for part# and scroll down the pages you will find the manuals for the AC300 and AC400 series tractors. This will require some time and effort on your part Use Part# 100,200,300, ETC. to 900.Then you will have to scroll thought the list to find the one you want. They all have discriptions. All of the repair manuals are here. Part# 100 OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 200 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS,OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 300 DEALER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS Part# 400 PARTS MANUALS Part# 500 REPAIR MANUALS Part# 600 Safety Section,INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Part# 700 Neutral Adjustment Guide,Electrical Information Manual, Product Service Bulletin Book Part# 800 Misc. Part# 900 Service Bulletin Book,Limited Warranty Simplicity Technical Publications Document Search Engine. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php