Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HELP AGAIN !!!! Mower deck belt size

thespencers

You guys are great, very good information. I have a A/C 314D It has a 48" deck. Is there a web site to find the right length belt specs? If so, please let me know.....Thanks!!!! spencerd@bright.net

Welcome to the club This sit has just about all the info you could want. you have just got to do a little searching on the site> the biggest source of info is the Simple trACtors section the link is above in the site tool bar. Here is the info you asked for. It is wise to use Simplicity belts for there durability. 48" Rotary Mower P.T.O.Belt#          1604406     Length 83.6"     Type HA Arbor Drive Belt# 1603075     Length 92.1"     Type HA Blade Part#         1607369     3 required