Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What is it

Charlieson

My dear father had the good fortune to be around when a local simplicity dealer closed up shop. We got everything that he had left sitting around in boxes. I havent had the time to go through everything but I am sure there are some things that are going to be useful. for example the attached pictures are of some brackets that I cant ID. One of them still has the simplicity part number on it. [img]/club2/attach/charlieson/simpbracket.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/charlieson/simpbrack2.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/charlieson/bracket2.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/charlieson/bracket1.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/charlieson/bracket.jpg[/img]

Greg If you are talking about the date and time of the post go to edit profile and set your your time zone and check you may have to set + or - 1 Kent has his set on -5 I had to set mine on -4

Maynard, I have my PCs (work and home) set at (GMT - 5) Eastern and the server set at (GMT -7) Arizona, and it is NOW correctly showing the time on both PCs... Kent

The fisrst part is a clutch and roller support on the front of a 36" deck.The last picture looks like bagger supports that go on the frame of a early regent.

Kent The time now is 11:30 This was with -5 setting Posted - 04/21/2003 : 10:27:06 This is with -4 setting Posted - 04/21/2003 : 11:27:06

Maynard, that's strange! Arizona (where the server is) doesn't go to Daylight Savings Time, so I could understand the time adjustments being an hour off... But, for yours and mine to be different is weird!

The 3rd picture down and the part on the far left looks to be part of a hitch for the front blade that goes on a 4000 -6000 series tractor.