Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mwa59

broadmoor

mwa59
I just bought a broadmoor lawn tractor w/ 32" mower deck. The Mfg. # is only slightly readable (990303) .? I'm new to ownership of older tractors and would welcome any advice as to resources for replacement parts ,correct belt sizes,etc.This machine runs like new ,but might have a generator issue,(new battery/no return charge)?.Any help appreciated

UCD
mwa59 Welcome to the club 990303 Broadmoor - 6HP Trans. Drive Belt# 156120 Length 63.1" Type HA Clutch Drive Belt# 156231 Length 42.1" Type HA Generator Belt# 122120 Length 34" Type HC 32" Rotary Mower P.T.O. Belt# 1666801 Length 80.1" Type HA Blade# 108297 Qty 3 Arbor Drive Belt# 156120 Length 63.1" TYPE HA 32" Snowthrower Drive Belt# 1666801 Length 80.1" TYPE HA If the Generator is not charging you can remove it and take it to a Rebuilder and have it rebuilt. It could All so be the regulator.

Tom_Byrne
Welcome to the club! You can also get the manuals in PDF format. Go to the Simpletractors home page and click "parts and manuals". Click on the Simplicity Mfg. link, put in your mfg number and you are there. I own two of these little tractors and I think you will be happy with it. GOOD LUCK!:D

mwa59
quote:
Originally posted by mwa59
I just bought a broadmoor lawn tractor w/ 32" mower deck. The Mfg. # is only slightly readable (990303) .? I'm new to ownership of older tractors and would welcome any advice as to resources for replacement parts ,correct belt sizes,etc.This machine runs like new ,but might have a generator issue,(new battery/no return charge)?.Any help appreciated