Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

7016 pictures

I aquired a 7016 in very good shape except it was painted completly red. I found this club being formed several months ago and signed up as a member. I have been waiting to see a 7016 as factory to see what color it really was and to see the configuration of the paint. by the way i picked up the 7016 for two hundred with a blown engine which I rebuild. I pulled up the what's new yesterday and there was Roys inhereted 7016. Boy was I a Happy camper, I will send pictures when I get this Big Boy completed. now to find decals and correct paint. any help would be appreciated.

The "powder orange" paint should be the correct paint for your tractor. Simplicity dealers can order it if they don't have it in stock. It is listed in the front pages of the price book.

Unfortunately, I did not inherit a 7016. I paid a lot of money for a new Sovereign. However, I'm willing to be adopted by anyone who wants to leave me a tractor when they go. Roy

Go this this site: www.jaques.lacasse.com There is a picture of a 7016 and tiller that belongs to some old yahoo hog farmer from Illinois or someplace

Dick sent me a few more pictures of his tractor that I'll be including in the next update to the site. Glad to see that they're of so much value...

Go to gallery and look at my 7010 for paint scheme. 7010 and 7016 were basically same tractor expect for front tires and engine. Mine is soon to become 7016 as I have finally aquired a 16 HP CI engine. Better yet check out latest pics of 7016. Bob Tiarks

tej well I have collected a few oldsmobiles in the past twenty five years, I am working on a 1956 88 holiday coupe at the present time. I have had three boys from their lovely mother. Now it seems they all wanted an oldsmobile. Son no.1 has a 55 super 88 conv, Son no.2 has a 53 98 super prety. Son no.3 will take the one i am working on at the present time, and i think that will be it.

Gerald, Congrats on getting such a FINE tractor, for such a small price. I am enclosing some pictures for you of a Completely stock 7016(in a personal email to your address) so that you can use them as you restore your tractor(sorry about the long download time, but the pictures should help.). They are of my 7016 that I inherited when my Dad passed away! The tractor has NEVER been out in the rain, has never needed any repairs except for tune-ups and oil changes, a tire repair, and a new battery(which is a sportscar battery!). I'm also replacing all of the belts and cables, as they are all original. One of these days I might have to replace the tires, as they are also all original! Hope these pictures help you out! If you ever need another picture to help you work on something, let me know, I have a Digital camera, so it doesn't take much work or time to send it on! That goes for anyone else in the club, that needs pictures, too! Dick