Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Whats this Bracket??

mowerman1193

I picked up another 64 Landlord a couple weeks ago and I noticed this bracket mounted on the right side cover.Anyone have an idea what it was for?My other 64 Landlord doesn't have it.I thought it might be a bracket for a hydro lift or something.Just wondering.... [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/mowerman1193/Im000475.jpg[/img]

kevin this is the bracket which the snow blower engagement lever goes through, at one time the owner had a snowblower on this machine. :D

John, I think you mean the engagement rod for snowblower's clutch, not the rotator shaft. The rotator shaft has to be free to move up and down when you raise/lower the snowblower. The rotator shaft is supported by a bracket on the snowblower, like shown below. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/images/b_attachments_images/snowthrower.jpg[/img]

That may also be the bracket to hold the angle adjustment rod for the 46" HD plow, but I'm not sure......

Ok I never had a blower hooked up to a large frame tractor.I have the blower,I just didn't know what the bracket was for.I probably would have figured that out if I had hooked up the blower. Thanks,

Boy I need to start looking these things over better before I sell them I've been needing one of those Brackets for my B112 ... LOL Well No I know where to get a pattern now....

D-cat I know that this bracket on my 3012 is for the 46" blade angle rod. I'm sure it has other functions too. Larry