Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Grader Blades are Ready / How to order

Dutch

** REMINDER ** ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT Order will be placed with factory this Thursday - May 1, 2003. If you want a blade at the $99 price, order it now.
The current order of serrated blades have been made. I’ll be picking them up this weekend, and will ship to those who ordered them early next week. For those who missed out on the last order, I’ll be placing another order next week, about May 1, 2003. If you’re not familiar with this deal, here’s a link with info. > http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15386
Please read the following carefully.
I do not have a grader blade business. Selling these grader blades is part of my hobby. I do not have employees. I handle everything personally. Sometimes it may take me a few days to answer emails. Since I first started selling these grader blades one year ago, and advertising on eBay, demand has grown. Dealers order multiples for resale, and there are individuals who want to buy direct. I am now offering these blades three (3) ways. 1) $99* – If you pay for the blade up front, I will place you on the next factory order. Delivery is usually 30-45 days. 2) $125* – You can buy a blade from my stock (if available). Delivery is immediate. 3) eBay – You can bid on a blade (if I have any listed). Delivery is immediate to the winning bidder. Check to see if I have any listed at this time (may change daily)> http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=netco-nj&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1 * Unless and until I open a website, ordering a blade is a two (2) step process. A) Email me at herb.niewender@att.net I will reply with your exact cost including shipping, handling, and instructions how to pay. B) Pay for the blade via PayPal. I only accept payments via PayPal because it is easiest for me to keep track of the orders. If you have never used PayPal, it’s easy. Check it out at http://www.paypal.com Please understand that posting here, or sending an email stating you want a blade is NOT placing an order. An order is placed AFTER I receive a PayPal payment.

Bunky, Yes. That's exactly what I mean. That's why I placed a * after the price.
quote:
Originally posted by dutch
* Unless and until I open a website, ordering a blade is a two (2) step process. A) Email me at herb.niewender@att.net I will reply with your exact cost including shipping, handling, and instructions how to pay. B) Pay for the blade via PayPal. I only accept payments via PayPal because it is easiest for me to keep track of the orders. If you have never used PayPal, it’s easy. Check it out at http://www.paypal.com

Well The * after the price makes me think that look below to the * below which says ...* Unless and until I open a website, ordering a blade is a two (2) step process. I would think most people would know plus shipping but you never know.....

quote:
Originally posted by Bunky
Well The * after the price makes me think that look below to the * below which says ...* Unless and until I open a website, ordering a blade is a two (2) step process. I would think most people would know plus shipping but you never know.....
You're right. I thought I wrote the instructions as clear as I possibly could, but we never know what others will read, not read, interpret, think or do. That's why I'd like to put up a website with one button ordering. But that probably won't solve all the problems either. In another project, I once tried to base shipping on a rate by region. Would you believe I had people ask where they lived, what time zone they were in, what their zip code was, what the area code was? Although I'd like to, it wouldn't be fair to set a flat shipping rate on these heavy blades. The shipping amount is quite different between the east and west coasts. Someone would get screwed. Oh well, such is life.............