Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

URGENT! Show in N.J.

Tom_Byrne

I was approached today about having a tractor display/show at a Costco store in Wharton, N.J. Morris County. It is a trade show with special interest exibits and they sounded exited to have us. The store is right off Interstate #80 in North Jersey. It will be on Saturday, May 17 from 10:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M. Food and Beverages on site. NO CHARGE FOR THE SPACE. I do need to give them a head count by monday night around 5:00 P.M. and I also need to know if there will be enough interest to reserve it for us. If you want to participate please either PM me post a reply no later than monday, April 28th at 3:00 PM. and tell me what you are bringing. I know it's short notice but it just came up today. Thanx! Tom Byrne:D

Tom, Good luck with this one. I know you've been trying to put one together for a while, and the insurance issue put the "kabosh" on it... I "stuck" it to the top temporily so it wouldn't be as easy to overlook...

Kent, You and Maynard goin to head Suth for this one? And Dutch North? [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

I would like to go But I can't go in two directions at once. I have to go north that weekend about the same amount of miles. I have a commital service I have to go to in Ashland,Maine.

Maynard, One day there will be something in the middle so we get to meet you Northern fellas!! [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

No, I can't make this one. I'm trying to get ready for one or two shows locally in June, plus a vacation in June, so I have to focus on chores and such beforehand...

thedaddycat
I can make the trip, and I'll bring the Putt Putt with the tiller on the back, sickle bar on the side and a three belt blower on the front. How's that? The only thing is that I need to make a speed run down to Wrightstown to pick up my revitalizer, another 90 miles south from there. So unless there's someone coming up from that area, I'll not be around for most of the day and will need to entrust my "Little Gem" to you for the show. If there's someone from the Wrightstown area coming up for the event please contact me and I'll see if we can arrange it for you to pick up the revitalizer and bring it up to the show. I would really appreciate it as it would save me a 180 mile round trip on top of the 180 mile(each way) trip to the show.

Tom, thank you for your efforts. We need more people like you who take action. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one. Thanks again.

Sorry guys, but I can't get the space for just a couple of tractors so the display/show is off. I knew it was short notice but figured it was worth a shot. Thanks to those who responded. I'll keep looking and trying for another site.