Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

How is this for $75?

Chris727

Picked this up for $75, 7013 Baron with shuttle drive. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/Chris727/baron.JPG[/img] The guy said the motor was just rebuilt and something was screwed up and now it knocks, the guy was running it without an aircleaner cover on it too. Someone put the regulator on the outside of the tractor and the white parts have recieved a "spraypaint special" at some time, as there is sloppy overspray on the tires and above the shuttle decal on the side. Bgb seems fine and the transmission is supposed to work fine, the deck also looks solid. Needs a seat, battery, hopefully not too much in the motor, he said it was a 13 horse but I think I read somewhere that a 7013 was actually a 12? Hopelessly addicted. -Chris

The stuff in the picture isn't mine, I've got it parked at the local lawnmower man's house in the back, he's been letting me keep some of my stuff there for free, but I easily have as much stuff at my house, 9 lawn/garden tractors, and 9 push mowers, and more weed eaters than I can recall. Me and a friend are probably going to pick up a couple trailer loads of mowers/ junk/tractors to include an MF12, MF7, up to 3 old bolens, a 707 broadmoor, a snapper LT16 w/o motor and maybe a sears suburban or two. The guys giving them away because the county is forcing him to close his lawnmower junkyard due to planning and zoning, rather than buldoze it he'd rather give it away for free. Hopelessly addicted. -Chris

Chris, you sound like me. i have a 20 by 30 building completely full of tractors,implements,engines and assorted parts.then theres the stuff outside.......................jim