Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mbrook

Possible buy

mbrook
I have an opertunity to buy a 6516H with 48" deck and tiller. Owner says it just stopped moving. Has 3000 hours on 16hp B&S.I have not seen it and believe it would be buy it now or lose it. He is not asking very much for it. I don't need any more tractors but it sounds pretty good with the tiller. I'm wondering what could be the problems with it? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Dutch
quote:
Originally posted by mbrook
I'm wondering what could be the problems with it?
Could be as simple as a slipping belt, or as serious as a rod through the block. Your best bet is to buy expecting the worst and hoping for the best.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• GrincheyOne
    • Vintish
    • Flannelman
    • JoeA
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
    • dav-1

dav-1  »  Talntedmrgreen

Over a year ago, you answered a question I had about the tool bar for my FDT. In your reply dated Dec 31, 2019  you said the spacer, part #16, goes in the bar to allow for up and down depth adjustment. does this mean the bolt has to be tightened at whatever depth desired or does the bolt slide up and down, allowing the lower hitch to free float?
         If it is tightened so the lower hitch and the bar are rigid, then is the depth to be controlled by the shoes? Or by the lift handle?
        Is there any kind of user directions for the tool bar? The Outdoor Power Manual basically shows how to assemble the bar but not how to use it
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts