Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

hi-lo kit

rokon2813

lust what is a hi-lo kit? they seem to be in large demand and i just might have one on a parts tractor. I was looking at Kents pic in the clutch/brake rod woes topic. Is it the large pulley assembly at the rear of the tractor?

Yes, it is all the way to the back and has a lever that goes up to the seat.

thanks Tom. and yes then I do have one on a b 12 parts machine you guys are teriffic on here

You lucky guy. If that Hi-Low is in good shape, it could be worth as much as the rest of the tractor!

its a parts machine i got in a "pile of parts". its also in the classifieds here but if it doesnt sell i will consider restoring it, just wasnt interested in that much work right now.

Kent is trying to snag that one before I can get to it!!!!!!!!! Foiled again...........

Yep, we struck a deal. My 515 loader just might get painted yellow and mounted on a B-12... instead of putting a similar amount of work into the 2012 to make it look more presentable. It's ugly now -- but it's a workhorse -- I'm having a blast with it! May try to get a picture of it this weekend. Kent