Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
stinkie

Cheapy Tractor

stinkie
Does anyone here have a parts tractor (with engine)that they would be willing to sell for cheap. I dont care if it runs, just as long as it is complete so I can fix it up without buying a bunch of stuff. I need something to mow with so I wont be wearing out my grandpa's old tractor. But I want a sim. or AC, not a cheap crappy job from lowes or Wal Mart. Any help or sugg?

Kent
Well, I have a Regent 4108 5-speed with electric start that I'd sell cheaper than the cost of gas for the trip to come get it... so, I guess that's not much help. ;)

roma3112
i have a 4111 with a fairly new 11 1/2 briggs ic in it i have the tractor 90% done the mower deck needs assembly and i have some new roolers ect i have 300 in to it you can take it for that i have pics i can email you. the hydro works fine all it really needs is assembly of the deck a rt front tire and rim and the grille is cracked, i am outside of boston so its a bit far but if you have no other options let me know. john