Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

hydralic lift

slippery

can any help me i need to no waht can of fuid gos in to the lift oil like 30 weight regal oil or hydranlics oil ???? ac b10 with a hydraulic lift.

i asked the local simplicity dealer the other day and he said either 5w30 or 10w30-i forget which. i filled mine up today with 5w30 motor oil and it worked okay for two minutes....the seal on the shaft is leaking big time so it's coming back off in the morning. the bone dry system took a quart. i dont know if more is necessary or not. on your system, are the hoses both the same? mine are and one of them only needs to be half its current length. dont know if the factory made them equal or if whoever put the hydro on did it.

thank you all very much. now i hoop all will work so i can make my wife happy .and get the tilling don and plants in the grond . will get pic as soon as i get a scaner to work thank /

a picture is worth...now that I see that, I remember almost having that sticker on mine-so hard to see that I didn't bother trying to mask it when I painted the tank. But there is no way to see into the tank to check the level. The floor under the gas tank has a lip that I had to bend to get the pump to move enough to tighten the belt. Filling has to be done with a funnel and hose. I feel that this hydro is someone else's project. Did the foctory bend the sheet metal a little different to accomodate the hydro as opposed to the hand lever?

I drand the old out did not smell like it should . I put the new oil in it still would not go up or down . it sounds like the cylinder wa at the end . but did not move so i start to rev up the engen up to top speed then the hose blow . after that the work well going down lifting the back tires off the ground . will dot go up yet till i get a new hose mad. Will do tomrow .