Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

More Freebies

Chris727

Today My Dad, a friend, and I went to the lawnmower junkyard thats being forced to get rid of everything due to planning and zoning. Here's what we got. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/Chris727/themotherload.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/Chris727/myMF7.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/Chris727/mf12anddisc.JPG[/img] I got an MF12 Hdryo with good trans and many other parts, motor has stuck valve and is missing parts, also got a 707 Broadmoor with no grille, no motor, and no back fender, rear wheels, or steering wheel, also got an MF7 in good shape but no motor. One 36" homelite deck, one landlord 101 grille and hood, 3112 sovereign grille and back fender, bgb without the output shaft, bgb sideplates, dash assy(3112), frame for early Landlord/sov, one snapper lt16 no motor or deck, going back next week to get a JD212 frame with electric lift assy and a JD110 frame with good steering parts. I also bought a simplicity disc from him for $20. Its in very good shape. My friend got 2 tube frame bolens w/o engines, a dynamark w/o motor, a Hahn Eclipse that runs fine, and a JD 70 w/o motor or tranny. He's going back next week for several JD rear engine riders, 2 more bolens and another Hahn Eclipse. Not bad for free huh? -Chris

Nice score! Looks like there's room on the trailer for a few more,though...

It looks like a lot of projects there! Have fun with them. You can't beat the price.:)

I plan on keeping the disc, on the way home we had stopped at a MCDonalds with the trailers and a guy tried to buy the disc off me, he also said he has two case 222's and some other garden tractor with big wheels but not sure what kind, he wanted to give them away otherwise he was going to haul them to the scrap! The problem was their on his vacation property hundreds of miles away, but we gave him our phone # and he's supposed to call us and work something out, hopefully. MPH, there weren't any extra JD grilles if I recall but I'll look for one if I go back, which model do you need one for? -Chris

Chris, I don't one yet. Been trying to get a 140 for the past 2 years but the guy can't make up his mind. It has a grass blower and silage wagon which are my first interest. Also has a hydraulic blade which would get retrofitted for the 4040. The 140's have a hood like the big tractors of the 4010 and 4020 series which were teenage dream tractors so I kinda would like havein it anyway. Guess the tranny is shot and it don't run. Make a nice looking lawn piece anyway....If it was complete. My brother told me the 212 series would't fit...MPH

Looks like quite a haul there Chris, and you just can't beat the price!!!^8D Marty, I know what you mean about the 4010-4020 series, they're still a heck of a tractor....^8D:)