Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Early b-10 spray paint

Barzini

I know there has been many discussions on paints in the forum. Has anyone found the correct color match for the early B-10 paint? It would be great if it comes in Spray Cans. If so can i have the name of the paint and somewhere where i can buy some. Thank You, Barzini

The closest spray paint that I've been able to find is Brilliant Yellow in Rustoleum's brand labelled American Accents. But, it may have been discontinued. Another member reported that it had been discontinued, per Rustoleum. I bought the last two cans my local Agway had on hand a week ago -- and they haven't restocked yet, as of yesterday when I checked. I'll state that the Rustoleum Sunburst Yellow is TOO yellow. I've tried that, and use it to brush paint the throat of my snowblower for example.

I found some paint at Tractor Supply that matches my B-208 pretty close. I sprayed some on a scrap piece of steel, and it looked real nice and glossy. http://www.mytscstore.com/detail.asp?pcID=2&paID=4814&sonID=4814&productID=52 I think the color I got is called "Equipment Yellow." Hope that helps!

Kent posted the formula code and I got some mixed up in a quart. I was about $35.00. I'm not at work so I dont have the info with me