Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
mongson

Simply Amazing!!!!!

mongson
Yesterday I had a yard project to do and my Regent 14 handled it like a champ. We have one of those wooden play structures in the back yard that weighs a ton and is made with 4x4's, 2x4's and 2x6's. It stands about 10 feet high and is about 6 foot square. I had to move it from point A to point B(about 15 feet). I used some 2x4's as track to slide on and hooked up a rope to one side of the structure and the other to my pin hitch and pulled along. There were a few instances where I lost traction but overall, the Regent 14G handled the job. I guess I really want a garden tractor, but as long as my Regent can handle it, I'll be OK. Anyone know were I can get an inexpensive dozer/snow blade for my machine?:D