Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

WHOOPIEEEEEE

MN_FISH

Had the Scotts 2002 GT2554 and my Power Max 9020 For Sale. A guy came out and looked at them and purchased the :D Scotts. My ad stated that which ever tractor sold first that I was keeping the other one. Now I have the one I wanted to keep :D The Simplicity is by far the better tractor. Now I'm all :):):):) I didn't need two mower tractors.

JUST CURIOUS: Why did he take the Scotts? Did he think because they sell them at the box store that it must be better?;)

Wayne, It sounds like you got the best of the deal, you sold the tractor that you really wanted to and now you have $$$ to buy more yellow and orange...;):o):D:D:D

You were actually going to sell that powermax and keep the scotts?!?!?! Not that those Scotts machines are all that bad but in comparison to a powermax. See there is a God, you got the powermax afterall. Sometimes God does for us what we are unable to do for ourselves.:D

Wayne now you can buy that nice Pow'r Max on Ebay that is in your area The one with the loader,tiller,Snowblower,Chisel plow. [img]http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_9d7e566e3246812fc2cff3f677acd0e2/i-1.JPG[/img]