Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Official Mothers Day Warning!!!

SmilinSam

Take note Gentlemen, Mothers Day is this Sunday. If you've got a wife and kids, you'd better not be in the shop workin on that tractor that day or there could be hell to pay.........:D I am speaking from experience here....B) :D:D:D Your Club President

HEAR-HEAR (or is it HERE-HERE???)I whole heartedly agree. I guess you won't be able to HEAR when she (who must be obeyed) boxes your ears in when you are in the shop fixing your last tractor (the one you will be buried on).JH

quote:
Originally posted by johnmonkey
HEAR-HEAR (or is it HERE-HERE???)I whole heartedly agree. I guess you won't be able to HEAR when she (who must be obeyed) boxes your ears in when you are in the shop fixing your last tractor (the one you will be buried on).JH
Yup that pretty well sums it all up....[:0]B):D:D:D:D:D:D:o)

On Mothers Day ,do not go out buying your mother a Garden Tractor.:D:D;) Safer buying your Mother flowers!^ Karl

Well, I let my wife buy herself a new shovel last weekend. We figure that was her Mother's Day gift. Guess I'm covered this coming Sunday! ;o)

My dear Ma,(God rest her soul),passed on many moons ago.Her Ma was full cherokee,and she said that tradition was for each child to honor their mother on the day they were born by spending time and helping with tasks,and a small practical gift to make her life easier.They didn't celebrate the child's birthday,that day was to honor the mother who bore them.The more children a woman had,the more days each year would be "mothers" day.I always thought that made good sense and I always spent my birthday visiting my Ma and helping her out.(also Mothers day,but she said when all us kids showed up on the same day,it was just more work for her!:D).Sunday the kids will come and take Maria to dinner and I will stay home doing whatever needs done,(all the chores),and let them have a day with her.On fathers day,they will come and let me fix their cars,after dinner and my annual gift-a new stetson("c'boy" hat).;)