Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Equal Numbers......Could be trouble in the shed

SmilinSam

On one side of the shed I have a AC 917 w/loader and tiller. Another 917 with a deck and other atachments, and a 720 with a few goodies. On the other side of the shed for off property work I have a Wheel horse C-105 with a tiller. A 417a with deck. And I just made a deal to buy a 520... ?[:0][:0][:0]?

OH NO[:0] That could get ugly if you let them get together....[:0]:p;):D:D:D:D Tha only thing worse would be John Deeres in the shed...B)[:0]:D:D

Sam,That sounds like my shed LOL.And it looks like I am going to be bringing home a Wheel Horse Bronco 14 hydro with hydro lift soon.Only has a 48in deck with it but I already have implements with the other one.I was into the Wheel Horse tractors long before the Simplicity fever came. Its really bad when you have more than one fever, LOL

Guys, Things might get ugly... My neighbor has an old..gulp..Deere that he is probably going to give to me. Either a 110 or a 112. But its old and built good, with a blown up Kohler on it. I also am in love with..gulp.. GRAVELY WALK BEHINDS. I have some interesting attachments for those if you guys would like to see pics. That a bad thing?

I would like to see a picture of a gravely dump bucket (similar to johnny bucket) specifically the dump mechanism. I have a gravely with a rotary plow, tiller, bush hog, and dump bucket I have manuals on everything except the dump bucket. Thanks for any help John H

Sorry, I dont have a dump bucket or any literature on one. I guess my favorite thing is a circular saw attachment, and I am working on a deal for a chainsaw attachment right now..... Anybody else gravely lovers?

Never saw too much of gravely around this area so I wouldnt mind seeing some pics. In fact I didnt even know they made a rider till I came to own 2 of them....

I got a gravely. 30" brush hog deck, tiller, turnplow and sickle bar mower. Runs good, but I dont use it. I dont like the levers.