Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

walking tractors

rokon2813

I have yet to see a post about simplicity walkers on here. Are there any collectors of these? The reason I'm asking is I have a good condition sickle bar for a walker.....

yea me and my uncle collect walkers of any brand. We have have manny diffrent brands. we have lots of simplicity and wards (built by simplicity) and a sickle bar Is a verry common attachment. and usly is worth about $5-$10 at a sale.

thanks Neil. currently we are playing with a couple David Bradleys, a Bready, a Garden Aid, a Pond and a Planet Jr. Dan

Thats nice to know that some one else than use are playing with walkers. you should be able to pick up a simplicity tractor for that sickle mower cheep. ya can arround here any ways.

I have quite a few of them I have model v's model f's model l's model b's and then there are the planet jr's the page the standard twin and also the bolens walkers.I have quite a few and they are fun to use they do work quite well with the garden plow and the tillers work great.You never have to many tractors but it is hard to take them all to a show at one time.Bob

Dan I have one Choremaster and a early 50's Ariens. My buddy has two Gravelys and a Grahm-Paige. I'm still looking for a Simplicity I can get here in Ky. Larry

I also have lots of walking tractors. I have Simplicity:D:D,Panet Jr. tuffy^,Endless Tread Tractor:),Choremaster:),Bready:). Simplicity models - A,B,D,L-1,M,VA,VC,W. Equipment for my Simplicity tractors - rotary tiller,snow blade,snowblower,disc,cultivator,plow,lawn mower,sickle bar mower,reel mower,rotary weed cutter.^:D Lots of information on Simplicity walking tractors,model chart with specs. Most of my walking tractors are on my web page. [img]http://www.simplicityva.com/tvgtp.gif[/img] [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url] Karl