Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Vic

720 or 220 (More Pics..)

Vic
Thought you might be interested in seeing this interesting version of a 720 tractor from Larry Karg of MN. He writes: The 720 that I was working on all winter was being converted to a half scale 220 front wheel assist tractor that I was doing just for fun. The engine in my 720 is a 3 cylinder Diatzu distributed by Briggs & Stratton Corp. The frame hood and steering system all had to be lengthened by 4".

Vic
I wrote to Larry letting him know where I posted these for him so he can add some commentary if he likes. He has other pics too of the tractor if you'd like to see them.......

dieselman
That is a neet looking tractor. I have always wanted to turn a 720 in to a minni 190 XT (because we have one) but have never been able to find the money. I would like to see more pics of how he did it if possible.

AGCO918
That is one nice looking 220.I would like to go to the karg show ,just have never made it to there.i would like to buy a 720 in the future if i can save some money.A+ on the 220.Please post more pictures if you can.How much hp is the little 3 cy putting out?

MikeES
Great looking tractor. Point of interest on the decals. On the full size tractors wasn't the words "two-twenty" towards the front and the words "Allis-Chalmers" towards the back?