Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Repaired Tiller Clutch Bracket

Roy

Photo is of my B-1 tiller idler pulley clutch bracket. It broke and I fixed it as shown. That's it, [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/Roy/B1-BRKT.JPG[/img] OK, where did the photo go?

UCD, Thanks! 8o) I did manage to get it into my photo gallery. What did I do wrong. I uploaded it with the paperclip. Thought it would go straight to my posting.

Did you use the paper clip here. You all so had a space in the file name. I can't explaine it as it happens to me sometimes. It posts as a url and image. What you have to do to repair it is click on the red X then enter your pass word and download the file then right click on the picture click on properties copy the url address from the http to the end of jpg in the url address (do not copy the entire url address) then click on edit in your post delete the url address that is there then click on the img icon and past the copied url between the brackets

UCD, I'm glad you fixed all my photos last night. Yes, I used the paperclip. I'll make sure my file names are short and without spaces or characters in the future. Now, as to fixing one with a problem, you are good. I would get lost somewhere in all that URL changing and deleting. Thanks,