Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Roy

Tilled Tonight

Roy
Just two photos of the garden after I tilled tonight. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/Roy/TILLED1.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/Roy/TILLED2.JPG[/img] UCD, This may need your help again. Thanks,

Chris727
I tilled tonight too. It's been wet here in Missouri so I have been anxious to get the corn planted as its getting pretty late for it here. Many of the local farmers haven't gotten the corn planted yet. The ground was "virgin pasture" last summer when I ran through it with a brinly disk but we had drought and it only went a 1/2 inch down at best. This year I got a B-110 with a tiller and ran throught the garden probably five times or more now and its still too damp and clumpy to get the "earthway" planter to work right, now its supposed rain again and probably won't dry out for a week or longer! Good luck with your garden. -Chris

ka9bxg
I added a sheet of steel to the back of my tiller.It just drags on the ground and helps in grinding up the chunks.I plan to add side panels to see if that helps some more.Try it you will see that it helps.Bob Hams do it with more frequency.

Looking good Roy what are ya growing this summer?