Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

" Now Kent you just went and realllllly done it th

Kent

Hi Kent, I just knew when java started running when I was going to your site that something was going on. What can I say but you just went and reallllly done it this time, "Fantastic" and then some. I just can't keep saying "thanks" so "thankyou for the neatest site on the web. P.S. yes I am ready for the snow to start falling, 80 miles north of me received 5-7" here in Mi.>>>->happyjack<-<<

I agree whole heartily the opening page is wonderful.!! By the way sorry I haven`t been on lately but we`ve been getting ready for christmas tree season .Kent the site just keeps getting better!! JBLACK

Great job with the effects!How bout in the spring getting a tiller to till!?/mower to mow!? It's coming [THE SNOW!]folks,get your throwers[3 left!] before they are all gone! dlc

Hey Dlc, which blowers do you have- for what tractors and how much?? Just maybe someone out there still isn't convinced we will need them yet>>>->happyjack<-<<

Kent, You really know how to send shivers up and down a guys spine! If we had snow like that out here in Washington, I'd be moving to sunny California! The effects are Fantastic, keep up the Great Work! Dick