Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tiller Fit question

JohnInMI

I have a 2110 Landlord and found a 32" tiller at my local dealer. He stated that it was for a broadmoor and probably wouldn't fit my tractor without some modifications. The tiller is a 990174, when I check the what fits page it says to look at a 990392, when I look there it shows that it would fit the 2110. I looked up the manual and it looks like it will fit my mower. There are two problems though. I don't think the tiller has clutch lever assembly and pulley with it and I don't have a rear lift assembly (could make one, but I also need the shaft). So my question is do you guys think the 990174 will fit the 2110? Anyone have an extra PTO assembly they want to part with?

Not sure If the tiller would work or not.. But good luck on the Tiller Drive.. I tried to find one for an extra Allis Tiller I have.. They are hard to come By DLC had one for $125 not sure if he has it or not... I just went out and bought a 2010 with a tiller and other attachmnets for $200....

Yes the 990174 fits the 2110.That tiller is not for a Broadmoor if its a 32in.The Broadmoors did not have that big of tiller. Like Bunky said the tiller drive system is hard to come by and they are not cheap.

Thanks guys. I'll check to see if the PTO assembly was on there. For the life of me I don't remember. I'm guessing it wasn't. DLC already sold his. :( Mowerman I see from your gallery that you have a very similar tiller (if not the same one). I was in your neck of the woods a month or two ago. The Olivet high school FFA put on a farm toy show. I was looking for a pedal tractor for my daughter, but didn't find one. Found a few 1/64 scale tractors though.