Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Encore instead of mower or tiller?

Kent
DLC and others, there's only so much that this little Java applet I found (no, I didn't write it)can do... It can't make a tiller till brown dirt, nor a mower blow green grass out the chute, only white snow fall from the sky. But, since several of you liked the black & white picture of the B-10 so much (my favorite), I thought I'd add a couple of color scenes also. The Yeoman picture, with headlights on in a "snowbank" is a close runner-up, in my book.... Happy Holidays to All! Kent P.S. And, yes my B-210 is ready, tank filled with gas, with its snow/dirt blade and my home-made counterweight mounted....[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/yeoman_snow.htm']http://www.simpletractors.com/yeoman_snow.htm[/a]

Kent
Ok that's it Kent, now you really went and done it for sure. Yes I want to agree the "Yeoman scene" is much better and dig those headlights to "boot" Cheers >>->happyjack<-<<

grandpawrichard
Kent, I'd settle for some Beautiful Rays of Sun! I'm getting tired of our Constant Rain Showers! I'd love to take my tractor outside and at least run it up and down the street for a few minutes; but alas, I can't even do that, 'cause I'm afraid it will shrink if it gets wet! Guess I'll just sit on it in the shed, and go vrooomvroomvroom! Then polish it again for the 362nd. time this year! Dick

dlcentral
As my puter has no sound[MY fault for that!]are you playing a nice Christmas/winter song to go along with the Java script or can't that be done simultaneously?Won't load the side view of thrower machine? We DEFINATELY are the #1 trac site...ever go to JD or WH hrse!what a joke!They are too busy feuding with each other![JD] dlc

grandpawrichard
No fueds here in our club, as Everyone in the club, are a "Cut" above the rest! Kent, You are a Very Talented Man, and we are extremely Lucky to have You! Keep up the Wonderful Work! Thanks for the Great job! Dick