This is pretty straightforward, but some of the options are a bit confusing.
1. First, navigate to the Classifieds using the menu. Click on the black button titled Submit an Advert.
2. Select the appropriate category for the ad, then click Continue to bring up the form.
3. Note that all fields on the form that are required are marked that way, in red text. The area titled Content is for you to describe the item in the body of the ad. Note that you can upload pictures to go into the body of the ad – not necessarily pictures of the item – using the area with a paperclip below the text editor. For example, you could put a logo here for your dealership in the body of the ad. Format the body of the ad any way you’d like, including those optional pictures.
4. If there are more than one of the item available, change that number from the default “1”
5. Specify where it is located, especially if shipping is an issue
7. If you want to allow offers (instead of fixed price) click that option.
8. Select if you want to be notified when questions are asked (strongly recommended)
9. Now, upload pictures of the item itself – they will show up similar to eBay and allow the user to see a slide show or zoom in. Make sure you wait until they upload, and see the word Done and the file size below each picture. You can delete any picture by clicking the Trashcan button, or add more pictures by clicking the Choose Files button.
10. Leave the Packages Available alone – it is set to a free 30 day ad that can be renewed at no cost (This software allows charging for ads, which we don’t do.)
11. Leave the Type of Ad alone – this just confirms the category the ad will be placed in.
12. Finally, specify if the item is New or Used in the Item Condition area.
13. Then click the Save Advert button
The ad will save, and the screen will refresh to show the ad, in the proper category. Down below the Description will be a button for Advert Actions. One of the options underneath this allows you to edit the ad, and opens a dialogue similar to the one you just went through.
At the bottom, above the Comments area, are social media links. You can use this to share this ad to Facebook, for example. I haven’t tested all of these because I don’t have social media accounts on all of them.